Assistance cross-building Windows target

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 29 11:18:05 PDT 2021

Well, the log shows me very little of the MXE build environment that you are using. Based on the error I'm guessing that you are using a different compiler than I am...
There's a reason why I am making a docker container with all the right tools available - it's incredibly painful to create a "known good" MXE build environment.

Did you look at packaging/windows/README.md ? It turns out that those instructions aren't 100% accurate, but they should have gotten you a lot closer.

Of course, part of the question here is "what's your goal with all this"? Because depending on what you are actually trying to do here, the setup you want might be different.

/D