Removing all gps features

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Sep 11 14:19:53 PDT 2021

[ You replied to m er personally, which isn't very useful ]

It's not the gpx import, it's the integrated "subsurface uses the
phone gps" thing.

It requires gps permissions on the phone, which is part of the problem
(the other part is that neither me nor Dirk actually use it any more,
so it gets no testing by us).

              Linus