Removing all gps features

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Sat Sep 11 15:34:33 PDT 2021

Hi All,

I use this feature all the time, only yesterday in-fact. Yet to load
dives from yesterday that will be done today sometime.
Also lots of other people I know really like the GPS tagging but of
course not a lot of boat diving going on in the last 18 months, 99.9%
of these people aren't on the mailing list or check the Google group.

Very few people have dive computers that record GPS position.

It is such a great feature to be able to set the phone going and then
just leave it in the dry bag and concentrate on the rest of the dive &
not have to worry about touching it again on a rocking boat until
getting back to shore!

I don't build mobile or side load mobile app at present (I only compile
for desktop atm).

So I would say don't take the code out and I would side load to be able
to keep the GPS features.

Cheers,
Steve