experimental Apple Qt6 fat binary

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:02:25 PDT 2022

Installed just fine. Interestingly, mine seems to die straight away when
simply double-clicking on the installed application running on a 12.3.1 x86
Macbook and gave me the crash attached (Wasn't sure if this was the issue
you were talking about, that sounded more like and install issue) but if i
launch via the CLI (/Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface)
it launches ok.

I WASN'T able to download from my OSTC Plus, i tried a few different things
and it didn't seem to want to connect, I've attached the terminal output in
case that helps. Take this with a pinch of salt though as even when i
reverted to the production 5.0.8 i was still struggling to connect this and
i know this worked just a couple of days ago so this might be a bit of an
unreliable report (sorry). I'll poke around at this a bit today and see if
i can get any further.

Jason