experimental Apple Qt6 fat binary

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:13:20 PDT 2022

I'm going into the office tomorrow, so I can take 2 OSTC Plus' in and try
this on 2 freshly built machines, one on 5.0.8 and one on the 5.0.8-14
image so I have a clean baseline. That way I can directly compare the
current production version and this new dev version and have identical
setups on both machines.

JB