experimental Apple Qt6 fat binary

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:30:59 PDT 2022

Freshly built up two identical Macbooks and the downloading issues I had
seemed to go away.

   - In this new I have to launch the application via the command line
   rather than double-clicking the icon.
   - To download from my OSTC Plus i have to pair the dive computer with
   the OS over bluetooth and then download from /dev/tty.OSTC18206 form within
   Subsurface rather than get Subsurface to scan

Only very limited testing so far but i wanted to report back so that you
didn't try investigating any issues i reported previously as they seem to
be non-issues.

Jason