Ceiling calculations on 2nd dive, comparing Subsurface, OSTC and Garmin.

Michael Andreen harv at ruin.nu
Fri Apr 15 10:19:49 PDT 2022

Hi,

I started a thread on the OSTC forum because I noticed that the ceiling
calculations on my new OSTC Sport for the 2nd dive of the day was quite
different from the calculations that I get from Subsurface and Garmin Descent
MK2i, all using the same gradient factors.

https://forum.heinrichsweikamp.com/viewtopic.php?t=22304

I guess there are a few OSTC divers here, has anyone noticed similar
differences to the Subsurface calculations? How does Shearwater match up? The
dives I've done with my Garmin has always matched within a few minutes, for
both the first dive and repetitive dives.

/Michael