experimental Apple Qt6 fat binary

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Apr 24 08:45:18 PDT 2022

> On Apr 24, 2022, at 08:24, Martin wrote:
>
> I donwloaded the DMG (which is really small, like 122Kb) and the app is damaged or incomplete.

Crud.
I appear to have a corrupted "disk" (it's flash, of course) in the Mac that hosts the build VMs.

Grrr. Why does stuff always break???

So I guess I know what I'll be doing this lovely Sunday

(at least I appear to have clean backups of those VMs... so hopefully all that is needed is to reinstall the Mac after reformatting the data partition and then restoring the VMs from backup... that's the theory)