List of computers supported on mobile versions

Daniel Azuelos daniel+plongee at azuelos.org
Mon Apr 25 11:11:21 PDT 2022

  My last computer died ( after 7 years ).
I will choose the next one if it is supported by Subsurface because it seems
a sign they do the job to make their data format interoperable with an open
software.

Which computers are supported on mobile versions of Subsurface?

Is this information already somewhere on https://subsurface-divelog.org?

I think this info. might be appreciated somewhere around:
https://subsurface.github.io/SupportedDivecomputers/

Thank you for reading me down there.
--
    « The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
    is for good men to do nothing. »