OSTC extra info (deco model and deco model info) not downloading correctly in newer Subsurface releases (5.0.7 and 5.0.8)

Michael Andreen harv at ruin.nu
Thu Apr 28 13:31:27 PDT 2022

That's odd and shouldn't be possible. Are you sure you actually downloaded the dive with 5.0.7 and it wasn't downloaded from the dive computer with a previous version and then just displayed with 5.0.7?

With 5.0.7 and 5.0.8 on OC you should get "ZH-L16" and "Saturation 77, Desaturation 78". And CCR you should get "ZH-L16-GF" and "GF 40/80".

With older versions, and current master, you should get "ZH-L16-GF" and "GF 40/80".

Anyway, the bug is fixed so future versions should get the right information in either case.

/Michael