understanding the sensor values in our samples

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Fri Apr 29 07:44:34 PDT 2022

> On 28 Apr 2022, at 21:34, Linus Torvalds via subsurface <subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 12:28 PM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> The most likely users of this might be side-mount divers that are taking
>> a deco stage on a dive. Ok, there might be someone with three tanks.
>
> Yeah, I can see three tanks, if you do two alternating sidemounts and
> the deco bottle.

I think this is exactly a dive that I made. I have attached the logs (“original” import and my modified version), hopefully this helps as a test-case.

I was diving with the following:

- Sidemount, 2x AL80 both with transmitter
- AL50 deco stage, EAN50 with analog gauge
- AL80 deco stage, EAN80 with analog gauge

I made two gas switches just to generate this log (we had to cancel the dive, because of bad visibility). The dive itself is not representative, but I hope this data helps with this “issue” of multiple cylinders and gasswitches.

— Attilla