Transmitter / Gas graph plot

Michael Andreen harv at ruin.nu
Mon Aug 1 03:37:12 PDT 2022

Hi Attilla,

On Monday 1 August 2022 10:36:28 CEST Attilla de Groot via subsurface wrote:
> As you can see in the graph, it looks like it is using the same start/end pressure. If I however look in the xml, the values all seem to be correct. I have tried to see if there is anything related to the Subsurface version by trying 5.06 and 5.07, but that didn’t make a difference (didn’t try 5.09 yet).
>
> Perhaps I’m overlooking something. Can anyone have a quick look at what I might be missing?

In the pispotten log it's a case of the gas switches being wrong (gas bar at the bottom shows 50% during main dive and 26% for deco). You can just change the gas switch at the end to cylinder 1 (AL80 50%) and the add a new gas change to cylinder 2 (D12 26%) at the very start of the log.

In the cressi log the sensor data doesn't match the cylinder information. Can either change the cylinder information and gas switches to match the sensor information, or, with newer versions, you can move the sensor information to the correct cylinder. To move the sensor information you need to add a dummy cylinder that can temporarily store the data for one sensor.

1: Add the new cylinder

2: Enter 0 in the sensors column for the new cylinder

3: Enter 1 in the sensors column for the first cylinder
4: Enter 2 in the sensors column for the second cylinder
5: Remove the new dummy cylinder

You can use a mix of these things to get the information the way you want it. I guess having the double 12s as first cylinder would give you the correct bottom gas in the dive list.

/Michael