5.0.9

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Aug 1 11:07:51 PDT 2022

> On Jul 31, 2022, at 10:35 AM, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface <subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>
>> Are the mobile apps and the desktop apps kept in sync or are these entirely separate as I think the mobile app also displays the same error. I’m using 3.4.3 (5.0.6.83) on iOS
>
> I'm not doing a great job keeping those updated. Will make new releases after 5.0.9 is out

The Android app (3.4.6) is in the Beta channel.
You can join that right in the Google Play app - scroll to the bottom of the Subsurface-mobile page

The iOS app (3.4.6) has been submitted and is waiting for review, before it will land in the Beta channel.
You can join with this link https://testflight.apple.com/join/k2OGhIS5 <https://testflight.apple.com/join/k2OGhIS5>

I have did rough testing (update cloud data, download from one BLE dive computer) with both of them, so nothing should be terribly broken.
I'm hoping to make those the official releases fairly quickly (and getting test reports - even a simple "I tried it, it didn't kill the kitten" - will obviously help me feel confident about this)

Thanks