5.0.9

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Aug 15 11:12:30 PDT 2022

With the recently added UI flow that allows deleting your account from the mobile app, Subsurface-mobile 3.4.6 was now accepted for the iOS app store as well.

I can't wait to see how many people mistakenly delete their account and all their data (permanently and not recoverable) thanks to this exciting new feature.

Progress. Progress indeed.

/D