SUBSURFACE 3.7.4 5.0.9.18 on Android 12

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Sun Aug 28 23:46:45 PDT 2022

Hello,
Logs seem to get overwritten because I can only see app startup. I try to
generate logs and activate verbose but there is nothing there. I think I
will have to get home and try from PC to get the app log from mobile.

I found the option to forget DC but it will forget all DC, it is not
selectable what to forget.

One more thing I observed is that when I edit a dive and start typing in
dive site name it will not search if I enter just any word from an existing
dive site. It only wants to search and do sugestions if I start typing
entire site name as it was saved previously.