share dive log XML on mobile

dirk at hohndel.org dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Aug 31 06:30:30 PDT 2022

Are you sure you tested the latest beta?
Before that we had the useless "put it somewhere in the file system" thingy. In the latest beta you should definitely get the default share dialog with the option to email the file.
Can you share the exact version number that you tested (in help-about)?

Thanks

/D

--
from my phone