Shearwater Perdix AI tank data switched - ("creating commit failed" Error)

Moetaz Thabet moetazthabet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:11:20 PDT 2022

is there a way to switch the tank data when using a dive computer with 2 transmitters.
I am using a shearwater Perdix AI - My Mac subsurface seems to be labelling the information from Tank 1 as tank 2 and vice versa. The same data is downloaded from the dive computer on my PC and is correct.

Is there a way to tell subsurface which one is tank 1 and 2 ?

Thanks.
Moetaz