Unable to download logs from Petrel3 w/ android app

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Sun Dec 18 13:06:31 PST 2022

On 18/12/2022 20:22, Attilla de Groot wrote:
> Shearwater has solved this issue in their latest update (v93). It now looks nicely in their own app as well and I’m able to download the logs directly into subsurface.

Fixed as in new dives are now recorded correctly? Or is the data also fixed for
your previously recorded dives? I assume only for the new dives?

> One question on my specific CCR logs. The XCCR has integrated pressure sensors for O2 and DIL. These are available on the Petrel3 (not my Nerd2 btw) and also displayed in Shearwater cloud after importing the dive:
>
> Unfortunately I don’t see these in Subsurface. Not sure if it would be useful, but I would like to have the data. The data itself doesn’t seem to be exported in Shearwaters own export format or UDDF (see attached). Is this a setting I would need to change to get it in Subsurface or is this simply not supported?

There are indeed a few differences for XCCR, which I didn't investigate further
because I didn't have such data. I'll need to have a look at the raw data for
that. Can you enable the "Save libdivecomputer logfile", do a full download
(with "Force download of all dives" enabled) and send me the log file?

Jef