Subsurface dive planning issues

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Feb 6 22:43:24 PST 2022

Hallo Robert,

See attached image of a plan for a normoxic pSCR dive. There are
important problems, possibly bugs?

1) See the entry for oxygen on the gases table. The switch depth and MOD
values are impossible. If I set the MOD for a gas, the gas mixture is
changed. So I have no control over MOD.

2) The correct partial pressures for O2 in pSCR mode are not calculated
correctly. The partial pressures for OC appear to be used.

3) The planning of deco is totally wrong. It does not use the O2 at all
and starts with EAN50 at 6m depth. It should switch to EAN50 around 22m.
But due to the problems mentioned above, I cannot specify any useful MOD.

Am I misunderstanding the planner?

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to