restarting our FAQ

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Feb 16 13:03:43 PST 2022

Thanks Jason.

I would very very much appreciate if you could spend some time on this. Many of the entries in the old FAQ are outdated and no longer applicable (or flat out wrong). But there are a number of things left worth rescuing.

I added you as a committer to the repo - you should have received an invite. Let me know if you have questions about that.
This should allow you to simply edit things in place if you want.

/D