Editing which cylinder a sensor is attached to

Michael Andreen harv at ruin.nu
Sat Feb 19 10:58:53 PST 2022

Hi,

I currently need to change a sensor from first cylinder to second cylinder on
most dives. So I did some hacking to scratch this itch. I've created a draft
pull request to see if it's useful for anyone else.

https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface/pull/3402

I suspect that once the battery in the Suunto transmitter dies I'll just get
another Garmin transmitter and it won't be a problem anymore. I guess it can
still get messed up if you  aren't careful with the order of your gasses
though.

/Michael