Editing which cylinder a sensor is attached to

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Sat Feb 19 11:07:51 PST 2022

Hi Michael,

Thank you, this is actually very useful for me. I addressed this issue when I was doing my Tri-mix training and diving with multiple stages and a backgas with transmitter. I understand that there is no relation between transmitter and tank so it can’t be done automatically, but having an option to arrange it manually in the GUI afterwards is definitely easier than in the XML or git files.

While I don’t want to hijack the thread, I did notice something around this last week as well. I was diving side-mount (each cylinder a transmitter) and a deco stage without transmitter. In this case the import also goes wrong, I’d be happy to test if your PR would also cover this scenario.

Best regards,
Attilla