Editing which cylinder a sensor is attached to

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Sun Feb 20 02:56:49 PST 2022

> On 19 Feb 2022, at 20:37, Michael Andreen <harv at ruin.nu> wrote:
>
> On Saturday 19 February 2022 20:28:33 CET Attilla de Groot wrote:
>>
>> Would any exports from my dives help you?
>
> If you can try the PR then that's probably best, to see if the user interface
> makes sense. Otherwise I guess I can have a look so I can see with some data
> that doesn't match mine.

If you have a mac OS build with it, i’d be happy to try. I’m not so good at compiling it myself.

I had another sidemount dive this morning though with two deco stages. I didn’t actually breath from my deco stages, but I thought doing the change on my computer would be useful for this excercise. I have included an export just after importing it and one where I have corrected the XML manually with how I think it should look. After import I see the that the following things are incorrect:

- Wrong number of cylinders (3 instead of 4)
- Cylinder content is mapped to the wrong one (my secondary SM cylinder instead of first)
- Transmitter values have been correct this time, but I have seen that go wrong in the past (e.g when using a travel gas at the beginning of the dive)..

After correction though, the graph still shows one of my transmitter values after the first change. If I have one transmitter when diving with a D12+stages, this doesn’t happen. So I think this is specifically to sidemount. I’m not sure how to fix this part manually. In my opinion it shouldn’t show a line for usage for either of my SM cylinders when breathing another gas.

— Attilla