Test flight version of Subsurface-mobile

Jason Bramwell jb2cool at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:51:37 PST 2022

OSTC Plus download seems fine for me, this is an Bluetooth LE download. Scanned my dive computer and knew there was nothing new to download.

Not getting much out of the Petrel, this is an older Petrel 1. This isn’t a TestFlight issue though, I’m not getting much out of that on a different phone with the production app installed.

Jb

Sent from my iPhone