Issue with iOS 14.8.1 and mobile app sync

Julien Zimmermann julien.zimmermann at orange.fr
Mon Jan 31 12:55:04 PST 2022

I observed this issue since something like mid-November. My last synchronized dive where the app was working was Nov 11 2021.

I realized while opening the MacOS 5.0.5 that the cloud sync was also in error (red banner on bottom).
I just proceeded to many tries and it looks now better on the Mac.
Additional observation, I can see 250 dives synchronized on my Mac (top window bar) but 247 in the dive list and only 248 on my iPhone main screen before the freeze. The issue might be around the dive #246 or #247.
They come from the Suunto DM5 database in xml.

Ok for me for you to proceed the proposed side load. My business life is to solve IT bugs, so I perfectly understand your motivation to located where that issue comes from :)

Julien