5.0.9

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jul 31 15:54:13 PDT 2022

Subsurface 5.0.9 has now been released and the announcement has been posted.
Feel free to share elsewhere

All the binaries have been built, with the exception of some openSUSE binaries where it looks like I messed things up. I'll look into what I got wrong there and hopefully should have those up and building as well very soon.

Thanks for you patience - and to everyone who helped with code, bug reports, translations, supporting our users, and all the other things that you do. Much as it sometimes feels lonely where I sit - I couldn't do this without all of you.

As always, here's a shortlog; this of course exaggerates my contributions (so many small build system things and other random stuff), but it shows the roaring return of our hero to the #2 spot overall!

Thanks, Linus, for the continued help with Subsurface, with maintaining our flavor of libdivecomputer, and all the other help that you provide.

$ git shortlog -s -n v5.0.8..v5.0.9
    52  Dirk Hohndel
     6  Linus Torvalds
     3  Robert C. Helling