Planner-Bug-Candidate: Stop-Times

Patrick Naujoks p.naujoks at me.com
Fri Jun 3 12:27:05 PDT 2022

Hi All,

in the attached diveplan Subsurface gives the following Information about runtime and stop times:
Runtime: 71min, Stopp Zeiten: + 1:56 /m + 71582788:05 /min

I think there went someting wrong with the calulation of the additional deco time for dive time extension. (Bold)
I think the reason maybe is the already started desaturation at this phase of the dive. When I delete the last runtime point (10m / 15min) everything is fine again:
Runtime: 60min, Stopp Zeiten: + 2:32 /m + 0:32 /min

Is this Issue already known?

Best Regards
Patrick