time for 5.0.9

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 5 16:46:15 PDT 2022

We have a few bug fixes and a few new dive computers (and fixes to existing dive computers).
Nothing really exciting, but enough to make it worth cutting a new release, I think.

There are just a couple new strings that need translations, so I'll give it a few days, but again, nothing super complex... I think it's 8 total, and 5 of them are for the different numbering for depth lines...

If there's anything I should be waiting for, please let me know.

Thanks