Importing from defective Suunto DM5

Carlos Mendes Pereira carlostuta at icloud.com
Tue Jun 7 04:18:37 PDT 2022

Hi!

As many other users, since years I cannot use Suunto DM5 because it simply stopped working on Mac. Searching for alternative, I came across your product and I just installed it.

I saw that it would be possible to import logs from Suunto DM5, but it doesn’t even open, so I cannot export the logs. The Suunto app is still installed. Is there anyway to recover the information and import it to SubSurface? I guess the information should be stored somewhere inside the app folders, but I don’t know where to look.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can give me.

Best regards and happy dives!