Importing from defective Suunto DM5

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:48:39 PDT 2022

The D9.db or D9.mdb thing might be a red herring, this may have been only
on earlier versions of the Suunto software. There was some previous
discussion by someone else wanting to do a similar thing and that can be
found here <https://groups.google.com/g/subsurface-divelog/c/ccUACNKv6AQ>,
they seemed to find a working solution.

JB