Importing from defective Suunto DM5

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:06:50 PDT 2022

It should be DM5.db (if I recall correctly) under your home directory. Our
user manual documents how to get the correct path from Suunto DM5, but if
that is not starting for you, you should still be able to search for the
file under your home directory. Just use file explorer and type in the file
name in the search box. If you have any trouble with finding it or
importing, let me know. I might be able to access a Windows machine with
DM5 installed, if necessary.

miika