Cylinder list mismatch

Mark Stiebel mark at stiebel.me
Sun Jun 12 16:04:58 PDT 2022

Another little quirk I found when looking for previous deco dives.. I
did a search for all dives with O2% > 40%, and Subsurface found five
dives from 3 or 4 years ago that were certainly not deco dives.  The
cylinder list for all the dives shows only a single air cylinder. But
when I export those dives as XML, there are multiple <cylinder> tags.

This is the strangest one:

Only one cylinder - a 10L steel, 214 SP, 75 EP, air.
But for this dive, the XML export shows:

Five cylinder tags. Now this was from 2017, so I can't remember if I
made edits to the cylinder, or added and deleted cylinders, or anything
else. I can say I am pretty sure I've never dived with my twin 12s
filled with 50% or 100% though!!

If this is a historical quirk with something, what is the best way to
correct the cloud storage version? Do I need to export the dives to XML,
delete them from cloud, then import the XML and re-sync to cloud?

Thanks,

Mark.