Cylinder list mismatch

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 12 20:04:46 PDT 2022

Yeah, Steve is spot on.

A couple of dive computers will import all gases that are configured, even if you never switched to them. And if you have a default cylinder configured in Subsurface, then this turns into these ghost cylinders.

One option is to delete them.

But I'm wondering, Berthold (who I know is traveling right now, but this is decidedly his code)... would it make sense to have the Filter code ignore unused cylinders?

/D