time for 5.0.9

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jun 13 12:14:53 PDT 2022

Just a quick update.

Jef and I are working with a user who has a newer version of an Aqualung i200C which isn't recognized by Subsurface.
There's a chance that this is a very quick fix (and we are having the user test that right now). If that's the case, then I'd love to include that update in the next version, otherwise I'll release what we have later this week.

/D