Cylinder list mismatch

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jun 14 17:12:24 PDT 2022

Hi Steve,

> On Jun 14, 2022, at 16:36, Steve wrote:
>
> When testing the subsurface latest daily appimage I forgot to mention
> that it also crashed importing from the SW DC.
> I had scanned, paired and cancelled during the import as I was testing
> with a new log file and did not want more than a few dives, 2 or 3
> dives showed up in the list ready to import so I clicked to confirm and
> it crashed out at that point (no error message just the app
> disappeared.
> Couldn't get it to do it again and wasn't debugging so no output so not
> much help.

I cancel quite often when testing things - especially BLE downloads.
And I'm in exactly your boat, I had it crash on me twice in the last couple
of days, both times when I wasn't running in the debugger, neither time
with useful info. I have since done this a few times in the debugger which
of course didn't crash :eyeroll:

Thanks for pointing it out, though - I need to keep trying.