we'll need to release a 5.0.7 pretty soon

Michael Andreen harv at ruin.nu
Sun Mar 20 02:14:34 PDT 2022

I played around a bit and noticed these things.

The deco switch column doesn't really work at all outside the planner. It'll
display the stored depth attribute, which might be wrong, and won't
recalculate it.

On most of my dives the value seems to have been calculated and saved
properly, but I have one dive where the value is way off. In this case I was
using two air cylinders but I happened to have some higher O2 mix configured
and the gas switches got mixed up in the import, so when I fixed the dive the
deco switch for higher O2 likely remained.

I would guess that this is the issue that Steve is talking about. The deco
switch column used to have some strange logic where it was explicitly hidden
whenever you changed dive, or similar, so no one likely saw it outside the
planner unless they made an effort to re-enable it.

Also it looks like my most recent imports have initialized the deco switch to
MOD instead of using the higher deco pO2.

/Michael

On Saturday 19 March 2022 06:48:19 CET Dirk Hohndel via subsurface wrote:
> Ugh. This sounds problematic - but I can’t quite figure out WHAT it’s
telling me…
> Anyone else who can help me parse this?
>
> /D
>
> > On Mar 18, 2022, at 2:34 PM, Steve Williams wrote:
> >
> > Something I noticed while looking at the new sensor code was the Deco
switch depth in equipment tab is randomly wrong for some tanks. I might not
have internet for 4-5 days