Subsurface 5.0.7 has been released

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 23 14:06:00 PDT 2022

This is so incredibly annoying.

When I test this on my Mac, it magically finds the installed dylib, but when I create a fresh VM, I can see the same problem.
Of course, just like the Windows problem - this has been present in the test builds for the last month.

Which tells me that I really don't need to bother with making these test builds since they don't appear to get tested...

Oh well - I'm off building a shed with a friend. Assuming I don't lose a finger or break my back, I'll try to figure out what I broke there.

And then I'll make a 5.0.8 release.

Right now I'm just really frustrated.

/D