Subsurface 5.0.7 has been released

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Thu Mar 24 11:18:07 PDT 2022

Thanks for the pointers, Dirk!

I did my "usual" workflow (importing, editing divesite, editing/adding
gear). I didn't notice anything breaking or worrying.

I did however notice two things:

- In the "Gears" tab, the columns are sometimes too narrow in the
default settings (bottle type / lead type) to display the content of the
dropdown in the list. This might be since with German language settings
the title of the column is very short ("Typ")
- There seem to be some missing German strings. I just joined transifex
so I might be able to put some work into German / Swiss German translations.

Best
Christof