Question about subsurface app.

Jason Ashley jashley717 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 11:21:37 PDT 2022

Hello,
I just started using your application and I find it very cool! Great job by everyone involved and Thank you for All your hard work and endless contributions to the diving community.I do have a request or a question depending on your answer. Myself, along with a group of divers, beach dive almost weekly here in Florida. We use HP149's and HP133's when diving whether its for Meg Tooth hunting on the West coast or Lobstering on East. No, we aren't crazy for carrying around these heavy beasts, We like to say efficient.When trying to select the proper Equipment type within the app, The highest I found was HP130. Is there a way for me to manipulate the settings so I can populate the correct Tank type? If not, any chance adding those 2 volumes to the selections if future updates?Thank again for this great app. This will now be my go to for all things Dive log related!
Regards,
Jason Ashley