Fedora builds

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 12 15:21:01 PDT 2022

Hi

Given some problems with getting the Fedora 35 build to work on OBS and the fact that OBS doesn't have Fedora 36 yet, I decided to spend a few hours to set up Fedora specific set of builds.

I now have two repos
dirkhh/Subsurface			for releases
dirkhh/Subsurface-test	for build with every push to master

On Fedora you can simply enable them with

sudo dnf copr enable dirkhh/Subsurface-test

or

sudo dnf copr enable dirkhh/Subsurface

after which you can install Subsurface with

sudo dnf install subsurface

Please remember to disable the OBS repository first... something like

sudo dnf config-manager --set-disabled home_Subsurface-Divelog

should do the trick

Let me know if you have questions / issues with this.

I haven't found the time to update the download instructions on our website... hopefully I'll get to this in the next day or three.