[MacOS] [BlueTooth] BT problem MacBook Pro <-> Aqualung i770R

Daniel Azuelos daniel+plongee at azuelos.org
Sat May 28 03:09:37 PDT 2022

On the announcment of Subsurface 4.9.7 I read:

| bluetooth/rfcomm: fix broken classic BT downloads on Linux and Windows; macOS is still broken

I am using this version, and confirm that it looks like there is a random
timeout problem even within a not too crowded rfcomm environment ( less than 10
Wi-FI and BT neighbours ).

What is the status of this remaining bug with the later versions?

How may I be of any help on investigating this problem?
Which tool is any good to analyse Bluetooth RF environment
( I am fluent in CLI on any Unixes and MacOS )?
Which version should I focus on?
--
    « The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
    is for good men to do nothing. »