investigating BT problem MacBook Pro <-> Aqualung i770R

Daniel Azuelos daniel+plongee at azuelos.org
Mon May 30 09:08:52 PDT 2022

[ Rédigé dans le sens de lecture normal.
  Written in the usual reading direction. ]

Le (on) 30/05/2022, Jef Driesen <jef at libdivecomputer.org> a écrit (wrote):

| I'm afraid I can't help you with that part. I don't know any Mac tools.

I am rather looking for Unix env. tools, like ping, tcpdump, nmap, Wireshark,
I am not at ease with Apple tools which don't help to debug real problems.
--
    « The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
    is for good men to do nothing. »