Howto add media for a dive site?

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 28 00:45:42 PDT 2022

Hello Hans,

On Samstag, 22. Oktober 2022 16:35:38 CEST Hans Hermann Meyer via subsurface
wrote:

> so far I never used media in Subsurface. As I understand it, I can add
> pictures or videos to a dive.
>
> What I would like to do is to add pictures to a dive site (and not the dive)
> like the map of the dive site so I can refer to it when I look at a dive at
> this site.
>
> Is there a way to achieve this?

This feature has not been implemented. In principle it would, of course, be
doable. However, the question is whether there are enough potential users for
such a feature to make it worth the implementation. For instance, I'm not sure
how the UI should look like. How will the pictures be sorted, how are they
presented to the user, etc. Could it be that a single "dive map" field is
enough?

Berthold