Unable to download logs from Petrel3 w/ android app

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Sun Sep 4 04:34:10 PDT 2022

Hi,

This morning I made my first ccr dive (of course it was horrible, I need to
learn to dive again...) .

I have a Petrel3 with it, but I'm unable to download the dive log to the
android app (I'll try later with my laptop). It connects, the computer says
it's sending, but subsurface claims there are now new logs. The shearwater
app itself is able to download them though.

I've put the logs here:
https://gist.github.com/packetninja/3ac8d18b9feb56edbde4e7414815a7b9

I know it's a new model so if there's anything else I can do, let me know.

-- Attilla