Help importing Scubapro SmartTrak .slg file

Jeffrey Katz jkatz at whalingcity.com
Mon Feb 20 06:36:16 PST 2023

Thanks, Robert.  I had already located and
downloaded sstk2ssrf-5.0.9.exe and used it on my
WIndows 10 computer to convert my Smartrak log
file to a 20,473 KB ssrf file.  I converted my
log file again using the theoreticaldiver.org
link you sent and the converted ssrf file is
20,169 KB.  Both open and appear to contain the
same information, not sure if there is a difference between the two files?

The Dive Profile pane shows an incorrect dive
computer in green in the lower left corner.  Is there a way to change that?

Regards,
Jeff