Help importing Scubapro SmartTrak .slg file

Jeffrey Katz jkatz at whalingcity.com
Mon Feb 20 09:08:38 PST 2023

Hi Salvador,

Done with NotePad++, looks fine.  And now knowing
the file is editable, that will provide me with a
very nice opportunity to made some bulk
improvements with the Replace All command.

I saw there are a few Subsurface YouTube videos
that I will watch, please send me links to any other instructional material.

Thanks again,
Jeff