quick hack to fix update check service

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:56:46 PST 2023

Hi!

Checked with Subsurface-4.9.3-x86_64.AppImage
and Subsurface-5.0.10-x86_64.AppImage on debian bookworm (testing) with the
following messages:
German translation for "bitte auf unserer Programme herunterladen Seite
nachlesen" sounds a bit "holprig" ;)

In that term I would at least set "Programme herunterladen" under quotes.

regards
Werner