From JDiveLog to Subsurface

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 14:59:16 EDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Linus Torvalds <
torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > and here is even that log...
>
>  This would be easy to parse (it doesn't really do anything I haven't
> seen before, it just has a new ugly bonus features), but I think I'd
> like to see a few more cases of this horrible format. Your dive
> computer (one of the simpler Suunto's - apparently the Stinger)
> doesn't seem to sample temperature or cylinder pressure, so I don't
> know how JDiveLog ends up expressing even that.

It actually looks like JDiveLog is ignoring the temperature readings from
Stinger as Subsurface does have some readings from the few dives that are
still on the Stinger's memory. And since JDiveLog does not read the Suunto
D-series I'm out of more precise sample data.

If you'll sign off on the xslt file in the meantime, I can at least
> add it to subsurface for anybody else to use..

All there now..

miika