Incorrect tank info.

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:02:25 PDT 2012

Sorry folks, I am liivng in dynamicaly linked world ;)
So I do not understand how it works, because for
last 5 dived where I used
1. AIR
2. N33
3. N33
4. AIR
5. AIR

the suunto d9 parse prints:
1.### O2=21 He=-10
### O2=21 He=-10
### O2=0 He=-10
2.### O2=33 He=-10
### O2=21 He=-10
### O2=0 He=-10
3.### O2=33 He=-10
### O2=21 He=-10
### O2=1 He=-10
4.### O2=31 He=-10
### O2=21 He=-10
### O2=0 He=-10
5.### O2=31 He=-10
### O2=21 He=-10
### O2=1 He=-10

So the error is not coming from subsurface

Dodo

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Linus Torvalds