deco code rewrite

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Dec 5 14:20:52 PST 2012

On 12/05/12 23:10, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I hope to have a patch, soon, but I want to make sure that this time
> it works before wasting more of your time /D

Don't worry about my time Dirk, glad to be able to help :-).

I already proceeded with the Shearwater Predator, see attached screenshot.
Not mentioning the "known issues" there is some other "interessting" things:

- seems there are a lot (!) of events reported
- seems there are at least some events taken false, there has been for
sure no gaschange in this dive
- also pO2, pN2 and pHe are wrong
+ depth seems to be OK
Q: I had to specify the device (/dev/rfcomm0) manualy, not sure if this
is intended and how this has been when downloading from OSTC for the 1st
time...

Seeing logs from the Predator in subsurface has been really worth
waiting for, thx a lot!

Thx,
Jan